Post subject: Loging in is now nearly impossible...
Posted: Sat May 12, 2007 6:12 pm
New Member
Joined: Apr 2007 Posts: 42
Each time I hit the connect button I allways get the image verification image :/ am I the only one? Because now it's almost impossible to log in unless it's your lucky day
Joined: Feb 2006 Posts: 5573 Location: Netherlands
haha, been in all day STALLING muwhahah !
But a damn productive day too, earned 7m and the master event is yet to come, the c/o for my sosun crown is 12m weeewt. Nearly 20m in a day!
been watching all three the Matrixes while I was stalling.
Good luck logging in ROFL
yeah i havent been able to log in 1st try or anything but i dont get as mad as yall do about it. I just wait for a few min and im able to get in a matter of like 15 min.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 23 guests
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot post attachments in this forum