Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: 2 Computer Trick Ended?
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 4:10 pm 
Valued Member
Offline

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 388
Location:
Oasis
There is probably another post about this, if it's true, but I find it annoying.

I can't use the two computer trick anymore...I always have to enter the confirmation code...and I keep getting rejected from the server. This is most annoying since I could ALWAYS log on (in 2 sightings of the confirmation code) :-( I also keep needing to restart the client. >.<

Is it just me or is everyone getting this problem?

And, it's again impossible to log onto servers....

It was a good week of 1 hit logons while it lasted...>.<

_________________
I need power level of a euro lvl 12 account. 200K per hour (oasis)

Anubis Ghost wrote:
Player1: GM why is my whale not moving?
GM: cuz he is not in water silly :-)
Player1:then why you even sell them if there is no water and they cant move??
GM: :-)

*sigh* I succumb...and got premium.

SRO; I CAN connect due to server traffic


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 4:56 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here
Offline

Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 6
Location:
Tibet
I did not use any trick to log in however with the previous system; clicking until the verification code appeared confirmed there was an open slot was fine. Now the verification code comes up on the first try even if the server is full and then you get disconnected. Stupid.. really.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 6:02 pm 
Frequent Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 1288
Location:
Greece
i dont tink ny1 has figured out te new image screen technique..
Hold on to ur seat .. someday some1 will com up wit a solution :P

_________________
Cheers,
Truez
Zero_Doom wrote:
Quick Easy Fix Turn off your computer, beat it with a hammer. If it turns back on when prompted, turn it back off and do again until it doesn't come on again. Once that is taken care of, go get a book and learn about computers.

NVDIA Drivers
BSOD
Download anything for FREE


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 6:22 pm 
Active Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 986
Location:
Athens
yeps doesn't work anymore

_________________
CAPPED, but not farmed :/
Level 4x Rogue

Image
A Joymax Guild Leader? -->
Raiden wrote:
You were inactive for 3 days, and one of my Co. Leaders kicked you. I apologize for the inconvience.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 8:52 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here
Offline

Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 6
Location:
Tibet
I'm not really concerned about tricks...I'm only concerned of logging into the game. Its impossible. Been trying nearly a whole day.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 9:06 pm 
Active Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 822
Location:
Athens
I've gotten on all 3 times I've tried today, in under 5 minutes.

-shrug-

_________________
Image
Being a bastard works.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 2:11 am 
Addicted Member
Offline

Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 2888
Location:
Red Sea
2 computer trick? :?

_________________
[Red Sea] Level 80 Full Int.

"Your a pushy little bastard ain't ya, but I like that.. I like that!"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 6:53 am 
Active Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 675
Location:
Oasis
Funny how they took care of that just in time for the premium ticket.

_________________
/\_/\
( o.Ç )
(> ^)
Image
KSSR


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 8:19 am 
Frequent Member
Offline

Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 1011
I think there is another reason that the servers are just "Populated" now. Too bad I would be breaking the rules if I talked about it, but it involves a decrease in the number of botters.

_________________
<<banned from SRF for 0x33 support and bot admission. -SG>>


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 10:09 am 
Elite Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 5573
Location: Netherlands
your signature already brakes the rules. We all could care less if you're an 0x33 member, 70%++ of the game bots, no biggie. Same for this forum.

_________________
Image

<< :giveup:>>


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 10:40 am 
Hi, I'm New Here
User avatar
Offline

Joined: May 2007
Posts: 23
Whats the 2 computer trick?


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 23 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group