Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 5:23 pm 
Banned User
Offline

Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 849
Location: Romford, Essex, England
It's not illegal to do this, so don't compare it to things like bots. It's a minor exploit which still requires your own funding, time and risk to do so. Sure it's quicker than doing it normally, but blame the developers for letting it be exploited instead, rather than having a go at the guy who shared a great tip.

I'll probably do the same when I'm done farming and levelling and jobbing full-time, be nice to get high level thief easily.

_________________
Permanently retired from Silkroad Online.
- Playing Lord of the Rings Online.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 5:28 pm 
Active Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 843
Location:
Greece
iBilly wrote:
It's not illegal to do this, so don't compare it to things like bots. It's a minor exploit which still requires your own funding, time and risk to do so. Sure it's quicker than doing it normally, but blame the developers for letting it be exploited instead, rather than having a go at the guy who shared a great tip.

I'll probably do the same when I'm done farming and levelling and jobbing full-time, be nice to get high level thief easily.

System exploit is system exploit, cheating is cheating. You're just shifting blame.

_________________
Epic Inferno - A Silkroad Movie
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 5:55 pm 
Active Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 530
Location: middle of nowhere
I would understand this if lvling up would give you advantages but no, no point at all

_________________
future silkroad skills,monsters,items
http://www.youtube.com/depthsofchaos


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 5:56 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here
Offline

Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 7
Pietje wrote:
lol look at the load screen to thief town...
i think you got a realy bad computer


i doubt ur computer will be able to run better with fraps, or gamecam on.

_________________
I <3 Leah Dizon


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:01 pm 
Banned User
Offline

Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 849
Location: Romford, Essex, England
HakubiNi wrote:
iBilly wrote:
It's not illegal to do this, so don't compare it to things like bots. It's a minor exploit which still requires your own funding, time and risk to do so. Sure it's quicker than doing it normally, but blame the developers for letting it be exploited instead, rather than having a go at the guy who shared a great tip.

I'll probably do the same when I'm done farming and levelling and jobbing full-time, be nice to get high level thief easily.

System exploit is system exploit, cheating is cheating. You're just shifting blame.


Tell you what, you think of it as cheating, that's your call. I'll probably do this method when thief exp gets slower (after level 3) when I level my character up.

Nothing wrong with it, it's not using any 3rd party programs, it's the game's content that allows for it. Now make the next part of the Mangyang story, I liked that. :wink:

_________________
Permanently retired from Silkroad Online.
- Playing Lord of the Rings Online.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:07 pm 
Forum Legend
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 6816
Location: Anything goes
iBilly wrote:
HakubiNi wrote:
iBilly wrote:
It's not illegal to do this, so don't compare it to things like bots. It's a minor exploit which still requires your own funding, time and risk to do so. Sure it's quicker than doing it normally, but blame the developers for letting it be exploited instead, rather than having a go at the guy who shared a great tip.

I'll probably do the same when I'm done farming and levelling and jobbing full-time, be nice to get high level thief easily.

System exploit is system exploit, cheating is cheating. You're just shifting blame.


Tell you what, you think of it as cheating, that's your call. I'll probably do this method when thief exp gets slower (after level 3) when I level my character up.

Nothing wrong with it, it's not using any 3rd party programs, it's the game's content that allows for it. Now make the next part of the Mangyang story, I liked that. :wink:

It shouldnt be like that tho..And if u say it should cause you can do it bla bla..just cut the bullshit.
Jm wouldnt think that even in a job someone would find a way to cheat, but ok.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:18 pm 
Common Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 185
Location: XIAN town
npc hunters still spawn o_o
dont think this works... =/
or mayb both trader and thief must be in same account to work :shock:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:43 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 19
sronoob wrote:
npc hunters still spawn o_o
dont think this works... =/
or mayb both trader and thief must be in same account to work :shock:


Yes, Npc hunters still spawning. But your camel or ox is near the safe zone. So some hunters spawn at safe zone and u can kill only 1-2 hunters.. İts too easy ha..


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:09 am 
Common Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 187
Location:
Oasis
Wow, I've never thought of that, I have to try that some time! :roll:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:44 am 
Valued Member
Offline

Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 376
Lith wrote:
Quyxz wrote:
Nice music tho. <.< You're turk? :P


Thats Jay Chou... idiot. :roll:


HAAHHA... :D

@Thread

I'm a true Thief. No cheating, just bloody Robbing. :twisted: ( More fun , then this method. ) :wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:03 am 
Veteran Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 3053
Location: A place far far away
Quyxz wrote:
Nice music tho. <.< You're turk? :P

correct me if i am wrong, but the music is Jay Chow's Fearless, Jay Chow is not a turk, hes Taiwanese


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:07 am 
Forum Legend
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 7129
Location:
Venus
Quyxz, nice comment, u'r retarded?

_________________
ImageImage


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 3:07 am 
Loyal Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 1647
Location: Earth
this is old. i used to do this back in legend 0 :P


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:03 am 
Banned User
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 378
Location:
Poseidon
hmm im thinking of going trader now anyway...need gold and i cant even find a trader cause the map is so big :banghead: if i did this way i cant say im a legit thief

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 11:45 am 
Active Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 568
Location:
Babel
i do that for my friends all the time

_________________
Image
known by
all gms hated equally _GM_Dumbass(80) i
m_a_bot(29) im_euro_bot(42) and the new
guy not yet pmed by a gm a_bot(20)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:27 pm 
Active Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 689
Location:
Sparta
There are all ways to cheat. For hunter just get a lvl. 20 trader with 5* camela and keep killing this thiefs at East gate or North of Jangan and pay him 1m so he'll be happy and you'll lvl. up faster. I dont do that. I rather go and kill thiefs and take people in successfull 5* trade runs.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group