Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Blame it on Halo 3 - hilarious :D
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:38 pm 
Forum Legend
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 6618
Location:
Off Topic
hahaha, this vid made me soooooooooooooooo laugh, really funny and nice :D


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOkF0McZKIw

_________________
''When I die, make sure they bury me upside down, so that the world can kiss my ass.''


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:45 pm 
Retired Admin
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 8238
Location: twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming
Hahahaha,

Funnny. Nice water bed btw. XD

<3

I didn't feed the dog, and now hes dead

HAHAHA

1:57 made me hit my leg on the table hahahaha XD

Edit:
Um... I guess i just wana thnx like, the women.. for putting up with us.. n yeah... U know we <3 you :D

_________________
Image



Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:53 pm 
Ex-Staff
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 17293
Location: Ghosting around
hehe...yeah nice vid xD songs isnt that bad either lol I mean the lyrics ;)

_________________
Image
Props to chrisorg for the sig <3


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 5:20 pm 
Frequent Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 1116
Location:
Athens
ROFLLMAOLOL!! Image damn i'll die laughing~ Image

_________________
Image
Happiness is Just a word to me..
Image
http://shadowsdie.deviantart.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 5:28 pm 
Active Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 857
Location: Rappelz<botroad online
if only there was a silkroad version......i think i just inspired some1 :roll:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 5:30 pm 
Banned User
Offline

Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 412
Location:
Pacific
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jz3br1q5wIQ

Master Chief Sucks At Halo PWNS All Halo videos :D

_________________
<<banned from SRF for bot admission. -SG>>


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 5:47 pm 
Active Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 857
Location: Rappelz<botroad online
SpInKsTaR wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jz3br1q5wIQ

Master Chief Sucks At Halo PWNS All Halo videos :D

oh yes i got shotgun
imma camp here and own every1 lololllololololo
*game over*
**** :(
classic xD

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 9:08 pm 
Banned User
Offline

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 4200
Location:
Artist Corner
Any of his movies pwn.

_________________
<<banned from SRF for proof of botting. -SG>>


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 9:29 pm 
Banned User
User avatar
Offline

Joined: May 2007
Posts: 1843
Location: Hot girls topic...
sorry i didnt see this video i was playing halo 3 xDDD





make me laugh so much


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 10:14 pm 
Addicted Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 2699
Location: Why I gotta do this???
I'd show my wife but I haven't seen her around for the last week or so. Ever since I shouted "THAT'S GODDAM RIGHT YOU FEAR THE PINK MIST, BIATCH" at the top of my lungs. Maybe when she gets back...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 10:53 pm 
Active Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 957
Location:
Venice
OMG I loll'd irl

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 4:26 am 
Ex-Staff
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 2732
Location: Waterloo
Oh my gawd, what a timing I saw this vid :D
Just had a fight with my guy cuz he kept playing DotA and won't come to bed with me =.= I'm SO friking serious. :banghead: I hate men.

_________________
DID YOU KNOW? Milly has retired!!!!


Status: Into Minecraft

ImageImage


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 4:32 am 
Retired Admin
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 8238
Location: twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming
greecemilly wrote:
Oh my gawd, what a timing I saw this vid :D
Just had a fight with my guy cuz he kept playing DotA and won't come to bed with me =.= I'm SO friking serious. :banghead: I hate men.


:3

N just cuz, it needs to be said more:

Um... I guess i just wana thnx like, the women.. for putting up with us.. n yeah... U know we <3 you

_________________
Image



Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 4:36 am 
Chronicle Writer
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 9841
Location: US - Illidan
uh huh....

_________________
Image Image
signatures by Hostage Co. <3
~PoP is DEAD! My sTyLe is Supa-Flat!!~


Last edited by XemnasXD on Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:34 am 
Banned User
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 673
Location:
Babel
Hahaha. :love: It.

_________________
Farming 421,920 for 90 cap.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group