This video is why I don't follow any specific religion. It's all open to interpretation. I believe in God, but I'm not gonna follow a set of rules that is determined completely by the religion I choose.
_________________ <<banned from SRF for proof of botting. -SG>>
Joined: Jan 2007 Posts: 9841 Location: US - Illidan
i like the comment left by some guy saying the Christian was acting like an intolerant hypocrite, then he went on to say if you aren't Catholic your doin the Christian thing completely wrong
those Christians i tell you what
_________________ signatures by Hostage Co. <3 ~PoP is DEAD! My sTyLe is Supa-Flat!!~
i like the comment left by some guy saying the Christian was acting like an intolerant hypocrite, then he went on to say if you aren't Catholic your doin the Christian thing completely wrong
those Christians i tell you what
LOL yeah.
_________________ <<banned from SRF for proof of botting. -SG>>
Joined: Apr 2007 Posts: 2148 Location: 5 Mins Ahead
*sigh*
Devolution gets closer by the day
_________________ If the concept of us being all one consciousness's and us being one thing that lives endless through the cycle of nature the only clear emotion would be understanding . we be in a utopia
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 21 guests
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot post attachments in this forum