Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Pokemon GYM Battles Theme (All generations)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 4:40 pm 
Banned User
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 2926
Location: Somewhereee
I remember he first 2 ones, I used to play Pokemon a lot when it just came out and it was like a fever or something, here are all the themes from each generation in GameBoy and GameBoy Advance

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvZOuf3vvYM&NR=1

_________________
<<Puff, bye>>


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 12:46 am 
Banned User
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 2778
Location: quit
lol the pokeon on GBA and DS games r fun I still play but I dnt tell any1 lol :twisted: I like the pokemon league theame tunes best though =p

_________________
<<Banned on request. - Ru>>


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 2:42 am 
Loyal Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 1637
Location: 206
Pokemon Blue for sure

_________________
Image

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group