Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Myspace
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 2:03 am 
Frequent Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 1387
Location:
Olympus
yo anyone else here on SRF got a myspace. I finally decided to get one few days ago. If so post it here I will send you a friend invite or you send me. Cool thanks :)
mine is "therealcrazyfoo"

_________________
Guilds : CRAZY_FOOS
http://www.youtube.com/user/theonlyfoo
http://theonlyfoo.deviantart.com/
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 2:05 am 
Banned User
Offline

Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 719
Location:
Xian
barely use it so=(

_________________
<<banned from SRF for bot admission. -SG>>


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 2:21 am 
Frequent Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 1387
Location:
Olympus
I don't plan on using it too much either but occasionally lol

_________________
Guilds : CRAZY_FOOS
http://www.youtube.com/user/theonlyfoo
http://theonlyfoo.deviantart.com/
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 4:45 am 
Loyal Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 1637
Location: 206
Myspace blows. Facebook is where it's at.

_________________
Image

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 4:48 am 
Banned User
Offline

Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 5887
Location: www.youporn.com
HOLLAstir wrote:
Myspace blows. Facebook is where it's at.


facebook is for people that Tom removed from his friends

_________________
<<banned from SRF for bot admission. -SG>>


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 11:06 am 
Active Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 609
Location:
Off Topic
HOLLAstir wrote:
Myspace blows. Facebook is where it's at.

_________________
Image

Thanks cin.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 2:40 pm 
Banned User
Offline

Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 3182
Location:
Babel
I rarely use myspace/facebook anymore. :P

_________________
<<banned from SRF for proof of botting. -SG>>


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 4:02 pm 
Banned User
Offline

Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 4561
Location: aeratadfer
Itonami wrote:
I rarely use myspace/facebook anymore. :P


Last Login: 11/23/2007

:?

_________________
<<banned from SRF for rules violations. -SG>>


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 5:39 pm 
Banned User
Offline

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 4143
Location:
Babel
Stallowned wrote:
Itonami wrote:
I rarely use myspace/facebook anymore. :P


Last Login: 11/23/2007

:?


hahaha
STALLOWNED i guess XD

_________________
<<banned from SRF for bot admission. -SG>>


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 5:40 pm 
Active Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 609
Location:
Off Topic
Karlos Vandango wrote:
Stallowned wrote:
Itonami wrote:
I rarely use myspace/facebook anymore. :P


Last Login: 11/23/2007

:?


hahaha
STALLOWNED i guess XD


hahah

_________________
Image

Thanks cin.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 5:42 pm 
Banned User
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 1991
Location:
Off Topic
Stallowned wrote:
Itonami wrote:
I rarely use myspace/facebook anymore. :P


Last Login: 11/23/2007

:?


what a lurrk

_________________
<< banned for proof of botting. -cin >>


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 6:04 pm 
Frequent Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 1387
Location:
Olympus
Karlos Vandango wrote:
Stallowned wrote:
Itonami wrote:
I rarely use myspace/facebook anymore. :P


Last Login: 11/23/2007

:?


hahaha
STALLOWNED i guess XD

lol :P

_________________
Guilds : CRAZY_FOOS
http://www.youtube.com/user/theonlyfoo
http://theonlyfoo.deviantart.com/
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 1:10 am 
Banned User
Offline

Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 4561
Location: aeratadfer
Karlos Vandango wrote:
Stallowned wrote:
Itonami wrote:
I rarely use myspace/facebook anymore. :P


Last Login: 11/23/2007

:?


hahaha
STALLOWNED i guess XD


8)

_________________
<<banned from SRF for rules violations. -SG>>


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 2:03 am 
New Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 38
Location:
Red Sea
I still use both myspace and facebook but not that often

myspace - look at my homepage on my pro

facebook - i aint tellin ya!!!!!!! lol

_________________
Image
Image

AfterMath FTW!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 6:40 am 
Valued Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 448
Location:
Uranus
HOLLAstir wrote:
Myspace blows. Facebook is where it's at.


this is so true at the school i go to.
mostly everyone stopped using myspace and transferred to facebook.
Both have pros and cons


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:23 pm 
Banned User
Offline

Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 3182
Location:
Babel
Stallowned wrote:
Itonami wrote:
I rarely use myspace/facebook anymore. :P


Last Login: 11/23/2007

:?


ja, I logged in when I saw this thread.

and if you need to know, I checked it yesterday too.

_________________
<<banned from SRF for proof of botting. -SG>>


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ] 

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 21 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group