Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 11:44 pm 
Active Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 649
Location:
Athens
not very funny imo..... :banghead:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 11:49 pm 
Loyal Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 1745
Location:
Venus
Those people are retarded. But, dont think this represents all of America. We all know the little joke. Keep it to yourself. I didn't know the triangle question btw... :oops:

And yes, I believe dom posted this a few months back. Older than the mole on PB+J's leg.

_________________
angelfire101 wrote:
guys with tough balls should do this; go to joymax office and literally beat them up. now you guys should only beat up dudes who work on big offices of joymax. you must record it and make US SEE BLEEDING JOYMAX EMPLOYEES! AINT THAT FREAKIN GREAT!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 12:29 am 
Ex-Staff
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 9250
Location: Sand
Belgarath wrote:
Those people are retarded. But, dont think this represents all of America. We all know the little joke. Keep it to yourself. I didn't know the triangle question btw... :oops:

And yes, I believe dom posted this a few months back. Older than the mole on PB+J's leg.


how many sides on a triangle? i hope that was sarcasm... triangle = three angles

_________________
Maddening
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 12:34 am 
Advanced Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 2148
Location: 5 Mins Ahead
Once Again China is going to win it all

_________________
If the concept of us being all one consciousness's and us being one thing that lives endless through the cycle of nature the only clear emotion would be understanding .
we be in a utopia
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 6:10 am 
Regular Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 328
Location:
Oasis
THIS HAS ALREADY BEEN POSTED
http://www.silkroadforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=25513
WHY DONT YOU SEARCH LEIK OMG
I guess I will let you off esy since the above topic is a year old.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 6:47 am 
Dom's Slut
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 13791
Location:
Guildwars2
FireJammerXR wrote:
THIS HAS ALREADY BEEN POSTED
http://www.silkroadforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=25513
WHY DONT YOU SEARCH LEIK OMG
I guess I will let you off esy since the above topic is a year old.


Holy shit >_> I know its old, and its still funny.

_________________
ImageImageImage


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 1:40 pm 
SRF's Princess
User avatar
Offline

Joined: May 2007
Posts: 8570
Location: I'm at- Ooh something shiny!!
Bastet wrote:
Karlos Vandango wrote:
I am Farking Proud to Be British



+1 :P


proud to be stupid!!

and being able to talk british!


Bastet, you know Im just screwing ya, don't 'cha luvv?

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group