The pic shows a thief near the bulls ass, implying that a thief deserves to be shat or some other bum related joke which is a negative thing hence justifying the title.
I should kill that thief for standing there and disgracing all of the kool thieves that pwn your happy ness and joy as your ever so close to reaching that gate\npc... I love being evil
OFFTOPIC- yay 400 posts ... veteran here I come x3
Joined: Aug 2007 Posts: 1268 Location: Off Section
if that behometh gona fart the thief! its gona take months to remove the stink!
_________________
Quote:
As i ended the last chapter of my past never forgotten true love... ... a new one begins I'm begging to find a way on how to connect with someone new... ....somehow this new Chapter will be quite an experience.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot post attachments in this forum